• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Job too big for me

fresh

Hiyaaa.
I have a job with an exsisting client that looks like it might be too big for us to handle on our own. For those of you that broker these big jobs, who do you work with? Do you have any tips or advice for me?

The project is for a used car dealership. We are removing an old sign, like REALLLYYYY old sign. Its 8ftx12ft welded steel box with neon trim (double sided), cut out steel faces, etc. Its almost 2 ft deep and the only access panel is on the bottom of the sign. I'm confident we need a crane to remove, and I've never done that before. We probably can do the the rest of the job on our own, but we're so busy I'd really like to partner with someone else who has more experience here.

help.

HulkSmash

for the sake of you, and your customer you should turn the job down, or refer them to someone who specialized in that stuff. not worth the logistics and headach.