• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Job Tracking Form For Clients

Victorian Signs

It's been a while since I have been on Signs 101, just built a new sign shop, 10,200 sq. ft and trying to get things organized, as part of the organization, I am trying to keep a better record of client digital printed files, down to the media, profiles, CMYK / RGB and sample pint......etc...............was just wondering if anyone had a form that they would be interested in sharing, as always, all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Bob

Attachments

• Victor Bldg.JPG
    Victor Bldg.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 77

dlndesign

Well there are several ways to organize, depending on how large the projects are and if your client is picky. Forms are good, the general outline I would want to keep is client information, date, materail, printer, profile. File type information, PDF, TIFF, PSD... then to keep it safe back up the file to an external drive, with a file structure, such as year, client name, job #, proofs, print file.. etc. For physical copies, you could just keep a swatch of a special color on the materail that you printed on and keep it in a large folder that you have filed away for future refrence. Hope that helps!