• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jobs deleted automatically from queue after rip and print - new to flexi!

Aaron Mulka

New to flexi PM, is there a setting to keep all completed jobs in the queue? I can see them in the job tab drop down and the external rip queue job log but is there a way to keep them in the PM queue window? THX!

A-

FrankW

In the production manager, right-click the queue-name in the lower title line. Choose "Default Job Properties ...", click on the second tab (workflow), set the popup-menu "After output" to "Hold".

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
In the production manager, right-click the queue-name in the lower title line. Choose "Default Job Properties ...", click on the second tab (workflow), set the popup-menu "After output" to "Hold".

Why Flexi defaults to delete I will never know. Almost everyone changes that setting.

FrankW

Why Flexi defaults to delete I will never know. Almost everyone changes that setting.

Onyx defaults to hold. Sometimes customers have jobs out of years in their onyx printer queue which occupy a lot of disc space (saw one time an onyx folder of 300GB), and onyx needs minutes to boot up. With Flexi it is the same problem, a lot of jobs in the queue makes the production manager slowly and unstable. And, if you use the queue to archive jobs, if you need to re-install or reset the settings, you will loose all of this jobs. It needs discipline to let every job stay in the queue. Just my opinion.