• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just a bit curious

What does everyone do with the pieces of vinyl you can't use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SignManiac

bit of a stretch and I have a good imagination... Out of curiosity, what letters are for a frown? Just checked out the link, I can't imagine trying to communicate with anyone using all that gibberish!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Mostly toss it but sometimes bits get stuck in odd places and we donate some scrap to a school next door.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Seriously..... you have too much time on your hands that you decorate lawn chairs and then since that doesn't occupy your time enough, you are studying a new language where only another goofball is going to understnad you ??

:Sleeping:​

PSPVinyls

bit of a stretch and I have a good imagination... Out of curiosity, what letters are for a frown? Just checked out the link, I can't imagine trying to communicate with anyone using all that gibberish!

I incorporate them in decals and shirts, they really do sell

PSPVinyls

Seriously..... you have too much time on your hands that you decorate lawn chairs and then since that doesn't occupy your time enough, you are studying a new language where only another goofball is going to understnad you ??

:Sleeping:​

Well, when business is slow I do stuff like that and that language has been around since the Internet was born.

Jack Knight1979

My kids pre-school would get hooked up with large rolls of material. I give my ruined banners to a business down the road that uses them as a protective barrier on a specialized rubber floor they have installed. Sort of a floor condom.

Saves their floor, I get to freecycle it and it stays out of the landfill a little longer.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We use our scraps to cut something that will fit and that we get paid for. Sometimes turning a scrap into a $5 or $10 bill feels better than filling a $5K or $10K order from roll stock.

gabagoo

we sometimes put it down on the carpeted sections of the shop that get heavy wear...we leave them for a week or so or until they get lots of traffic. We then pull it all off, usually in 1 piece, and it is incredible how much crap they bring off the carpeting that the vacuum cant. of course the floors look like &%^% again in no time, but for a short period they look really new