• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

just fired my first customer!

felt like i was being taken for a ride, agreements were made and they were taking liberties and now are not living up to there agreement. so.........just fired them!

Jillbeans

Don't get too excited, they will probably come crawling back begging for you to do stuff for them again.
Love....Jill

i won't be doing anything else for them thats for sure! not going to go into details etc, just feel like i got taken for a ride and bent over backwards to help them out only for them to basically slap me in the face!

petepaz, its not that we have so much business that we can just fire people(i wish).....just you gotta draw the line sometimes with people/companies or they will continue to walk right over you with there dirty feet.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sometimes it might be needed, but be careful not to get used to it.

Many times, the reasons are just bad communications..... and possibly on both sides.

There haven't been many in our shop. I think I've fired more vendors than customers. I'm getting ready to fire a vendor r-e-a-l soon. Before I burn this bridge, I'm making sure I have more canals I can use on a life raft.

no wasn't the one with the .pdf wildwest.

this customer has been with us since the start of the year, like i said, bent over backwards for them and they went and did something totally screwed us over.

wasn't even bad communication on our behalf, just people who think they can walk all over everyone and anyone..............karmas a b*tch so i hear!

TheSnowman

I love these posts! It sucks that we have to lose customers and income, but sometimes, it's just got to be done...and those of us who have, can totally relate. CONGRATS!

Sign_Boy

I love these posts! It sucks that we have to lose customers and income, but sometimes, it's just got to be done...and those of us who have, can totally relate. CONGRATS!

But sometimes we lose income if we keep those customers.
It sucks but what can you do?