• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Just found this baby..............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We've been doing some cleaning the last week or so and I just found this in an old cabinet. Knew I had it, but completely forgot about it. This was the first expensive tool I bought back in 1972. Brushes were a close second, but this camera came in at about $60. Still works and I still have film for it.

How things have changed, huh ??

72 camera.jpg

Notice the 3.5 floppy in the background ?? I still use those things, too. I even calculate numbers and stuff with pencil and paper and not on a calculator.

Johnny Best

Hey Gino, you might be able to get your $60 back. ebay has some for sale.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 5.28.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 5.28.51 PM.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 127

SignosaurusRex

Yowzah! I remember using those to get photos on job surveys when we needed them instantly. I just ran across mine the other day along with film... still in the box.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Gino, I have a template for the original box those came in... a client needed a replacement so we got it drawn up, printed, cut and folded it together.
If you need it, let me know.