• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just found this on my work table

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
20200220_102847.jpg

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
On a similar note, we started a tradition with the underside of our kitchen table when we discovered that our son had signed his name and the date many moons ago. Now, when we have special guests visit, we turn up the table and have them sign their name and date with a Sharpie marker.

It's become sort of a time capsule.

JB

On a similar note, we started a tradition with the underside of our kitchen table when we discovered that our son had signed his name and the date many moons ago. Now, when we have special guests visit, we turn up the table and have them sign their name and date with a Sharpie marker.

It's become sort of a time capsule.

JB

My parents would have beaten the shit out of me if I'd 'ruin' the table

Joel golden

Awww... better than the random head shots my 9yo takes at me with the nerf gun! Ok, maybe not... That reminds me though...payback time! (Having my full business run out of the home has some awesome advantages)

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Ok all you dads with young daughters, it's time to pull out a big box of Kleenex...

Behold, a time cometh when you shall walk her down the aisle one day...and it's coming a lot faster than you can imagine.

I sat down to my desk one day to find this red paper heart on the keyboard. It's from my twenty year-old daughter who had no prospects at the time. She was frustrated (I was frustrated, and her mama was frustrated), yet she remained content to wait it out until the right guy came along.

Inside was a tiny key from her necklace. Two and a half years later, just after her 23rd birthday, I was finally able to pass it along. I had an engraved key ring made for her husband and gave the key to him when I did a special father's blessing at their wedding.

I was blessed to be the "key holder", yet even more blessed to hold a young woman's heart while she waited for her husband. Since then, she and her husband have blessed us with three rambunctious little boys ages 5, 4 and 3...with a little GIRL arriving early April.

I'll kindly re-direct your attention to the tagline on my avatar.

JB
Sara2.JPG

Sara1.JPG

Last edited:

myront

CorelDRAW is best
One evening while sitting around the dinner table my 10 year old son was still bugging me about walking down to the youth center. Seems they were having a special event and I hadn't the funds to give him. I kept telling him no and he started to cry. Next thing you know his little brother had left the table. I went to find him. He was in his room shaking his piggy bank. He wanting to give his brother his money.