• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help JV3-160S not printing C Y Lc Lm

Knep

So last Friday I ran out of Lc ink, had it on order from Grimco but didn't get it till Thursday of this week, I was out of the shop most of the week moving my son into college, car breaking down, ya know LIFE! I am a one man show, so it just sat. This has happened before, so I didn't think much of it, yesterday when i got my ink, I put in the cartridge and did a heavy cleaning cycle then a test print, none of the heads had anything! I shut her off, cleaned around the heads and the cap tops, moved the carriage back over and did manual pulls, turned her back on and did another test print, most everything was there, so I did another cleaning which normally does the trick. Not this time, for some reason, the B/M head is perfect, its like the rest of them loose prime or something. I can pull ink though do a test print and i see it, then run a cleaning cycle and loose them. About 3 weeks ago i put new cap tops on, and new springs in the maintenance station. I have some jobs i'm running way behind on now, and starting to freak out a little!

Thanks,
Mike

Knep

UPDATE: I have no clue exactly what I did (other than pray really hard about it, all glory to god!), but its back printing 100%