• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3 Parameters needed BAD!

Stripeman

Hello all, I came in this morning only to find my JV3 160SP on and stuck with Error 04 Flash Rom. Looked up the code to find it being the main board. Not to worry right? I have a 250SP that has no heads in it right now and thought Id rob the board from it. All went perfect until I tried to load media and the carriage hit the left stop causing a current error. Apparently I need to change a parameter for the width of the scan to fit the 160SP. Anyone know which parameter it is?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
MECH Size, MECHaSZ

something like that - cannot remember exactly but it is the only one like that

Stripeman

Hello all, I came in this morning only to find my JV3 160SP on and stuck with Error 04 Flash Rom. Looked up the code to find it being the main board. Not to worry right? I have a 250SP that has no heads in it right now and thought Id rob the board from it. All went perfect until I tried to load media and the carriage hit the left stop causing a current error. Apparently I need to change a parameter for the width of the scan to fit the 160SP. Anyone know which parameter it is?

I found a factory manual and got em....thanks anyway. I will be back with something more daunting