• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jv3 - uv conversion

KstaBonilla

Hello people,

I tell you briefly and would like to know if anyone has previously had experiences with these changes.

In my beginnings in the business starts with a Mimaki JV3-160SP that has stopped working for a couple of months (I think it is a subject of a short circuit in the mainboard), being an old computer, repairing it has a cost High, as much as to acquire a new equipment, at the moment I own a equipment with cabezales DX5, eco-solvent and in measure of 3.20m, nevertheless I have this Mimaki thrown occupying space, I have a special affection to him and it would regret much to throw it as scrap since no They give me absolutely nothing in money so I put my searches and I have found several models that have managed to convert into UV.

Does anyone have experience with these topics? Yes, how have you been? And how much money have they invested to see if it's really worth it.?

Give it a link to something I saw there:

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoQe6ppeJcw

Additional from a company in England that makes these changes but with Roland and a Ligthbar device.

Http://www.csl-digital.com/