• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV300 160 w/ Signlab / Rasterlink P&C

dmfahie

We are working on setting up the new setup, with S.L. 9.1, using the Rasterlink plug in...and plotting using production manager.... we have it all working except when it plots it seems to do so about .25" off... can not figure out why... anyone using this that can assist or share any tricks?

Thanks,
Devin

Docs

Hi DMF, I'm searching today for this same problem. I've had a Roland for over 10 years, I switched to the Mim CJV150, and it just can't cut right, despite finding all reg marks no problem. Multiple attempts with SL10 support, still no answer. Getting really frustrated, I've got a hell of a lot of SL files, but have had to output thru RasterLink instead.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1,006.2 KB · Views: 176

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Hi DMF, I'm searching today for this same problem. I've had a Roland for over 10 years, I switched to the Mim CJV150, and it just can't cut right, despite finding all reg marks no problem. Multiple attempts with SL10 support, still no answer. Getting really frustrated, I've got a hell of a lot of SL files, but have had to output thru RasterLink instead.

You need to go into the mark detection settings and adjust your x and y offset. Rasterlink has a test print you can print to help out but I usually just print and cut a cross hair and eyeball it. It will take a couple tires to get it exact but it will be right on the money.

Docs

You need to go into the mark detection settings and adjust your x and y offset. Rasterlink has a test print you can print to help out but I usually just print and cut a cross hair and eyeball it. It will take a couple tires to get it exact but it will be right on the money.
Oh brother, I hope you're right. Thank you so much, is this it? It isn't giving me an X and Y

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    966.9 KB · Views: 145