• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33-160 ERROR 07

JV33-160 ERROR 07

• help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mimaki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PJ758

Installed a new head recently due to dead head, sent a job, printing for a couple seconds there was no ink coming out but i also realized my dampers were bad due to the printer staying down for a while.

My question is:
Is the head damaged already or should i just get new dampers and fill them properly and try again.

If I turn off the printer and let it settle for a few seconds the error goes and printer get back to normal working condition until i try and print again.

has anyone found the solution to this error ?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Error 07 means the head is overheating. If there is no ink in the head, it can cause that issue for sure but first check the head cables for damage or dirtiness. If they are damaged or dirty, replace them and the make sure ink is in the dampers and run a cleaning cycle. This should get ink into the head and it should fire. Also, make sure to work with the machine unplugged and discharged before doing anything.

PJ758

Error 07 means the head is overheating. If there is no ink in the head, it can cause that issue for sure but first check the head cables for damage or dirtiness. If they are damaged or dirty, replace them and the make sure ink is in the dampers and run a cleaning cycle. This should get ink into the head and it should fire. Also, make sure to work with the machine unplugged and discharged before doing anything.

I did the exact same thing you told me but i realized the cartridges values wouldn't open automatically, the other thing is checked my ink and didn't realize all the inks are expired, so i'm stuck do i buy new cartridges and try again cause i tried a ink fill up and no values, but if i do it manually the ink will flow... need some help....