• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 Print Head

paulbrab

HI, I have had a head crash the metal support around the print head is twisted. Can it be replaced from an old head, the head is only 3 months old, it looks undamaged
Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
HI, I have had a head crash the metal support around the print head is twisted. Can it be replaced from an old head, the head is only 3 months old, it looks undamaged
Thanks

Yes you can use the same piece from another head. The three screws you take out to replace it also hold the manifold on so try not to tak the manifold off. If you do it's not the end of the world but it just makes things easier if you don't take the manifold off.

paulbrab

Yes you can use the same piece from another head. The three screws you take out to replace it also hold the manifold on so try not to tak the manifold off. If you do it's not the end of the world but it just makes things easier if you don't take the manifold off.

Hi can these be bought seperately?