• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33, wiper dry and clean.

petesign

JV33, wiper must not be wiping?

Noticed last week, the wiper looked really clean... today I go to clean the machine again, and it's still clean, and bone dry. What would cause the machine to stop using the wiper?

Last edited:

Fit2Win

If you put your JV33 into service mode and get into the #adjust menu you can do an adjustment for the wiper. There's a chance that its not aligned properly with your printhead.

ChicagoGraphics

I'm not sure how the wiper system works on the JV33 but on a JV3 theres a small sensor that need to be cleaned every once in a while or otherwise the wiper doesn't come out to wipe the heads.

DustinD

Merchant Member
Have you replaced a head recently? If so the head might not be all the way in. Also if you lower the carriage height is it still missing the wiper?

Put a piece of vinyl in the door switches and take a look while it's cleaning. Lower your carriage first.

Masseria

Have you replaced a head recently? If so the head might not be all the way in. Also if you lower the carriage height is it still missing the wiper?

Put a piece of vinyl in the door switches and take a look while it's cleaning. Lower your carriage first.

who the hell uses the door?, lol.. firts thing i made asap is to unscree the metals from the acrlyc and put in the sensors.. no more problem.

Try adjusting captop and wiper in service mode.. there is a guide to do this. got the manual too if you need it.