• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV4 PRM file?

genericname

Hey all,

In the most recent string of troubleshooting efforts, at the behest of the wonderful Ed from Jemmings, I'm looking to back-up my JV4's PRM file, and test an upload of a new one, along with firmware.

Problem is, I don't have the JV4's info installed in the upload/download tool, so it won't let me actually back it up, and I don't seem to have the login information for Mimaki's member section to download the file properly. Does anyone have a working PRM file I can start with (OR Mimaki login credientials, hehe)?

This is for the JV4-160.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Odd. I just checked on Mimaki's site. They do not have a PRM file for the JV4 to download. I even looked in all of the firmware zip files and not one has a PRM file for a JV4. They are right there with the firmware for all other machine models. Not sure what to tell you other than see if you can get a dealer to request a JV4 parameter file from Mimaki and then send it to you.

genericname

Wow, crazy! It's becoming increasingly evident to me that the JV4 is the little machine that Mimaki forgot.

Thanks for looking into it for me. Looks like I may be able to source from someone else just the same.