• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JX1130 User manual or Help-won't advance vinyl manually or cut past certain length

ablesage

A while back I picked up a Graphtec SignJet Pro Color Print & Cut JX1130 and while it's not a perfect cutter, it does pretty good. I am looking for a copy of a manual for it, and/or advice, for some reason it started acting up and now won't let me feed through material as much as I want and has stopped cutting at about 60% on 139" long cut. Does this make sense? Help

if you answer, but I don't get back to you, try sending to dallas@ablesage.com or calling
not sure if this allows exchange of numbers, but need to figure this out quick

woolly

A while back I picked up a Graphtec SignJet Pro Color Print & Cut JX1130 and while it's not a perfect cutter, it does pretty good. I am looking for a copy of a manual for it, and/or advice, for some reason it started acting up and now won't let me feed through material as much as I want and has stopped cutting at about 60% on 139" long cut. Does this make sense? Help

if you answer, but I don't get back to you, try sending to dallas@ablesage.com or calling
not sure if this allows exchange of numbers, but need to figure this out quick
I have a hard copy don't think it was ever available in pdf.
I will have a look but just think the page size has been reset
Had mine from new used as a cutter only every day.

ablesage

I have a hard copy don't think it was ever available in pdf.
I will have a look but just think the page size has been reset
Had mine from new used as a cutter only every day.

Awesome, I would love to get a copy of it, I have other things, probably needs a reset, but not really being someone who has worked on a lot of machines, it's not very intuitive and has taken me hours to use other people's answers for different machines to kind of push me in the right direction. I figured out that the Page Length had somehow become maximum of 78" (I am literally the only one that uses this machine and I have cut many projects longer than 78"). Anyway let me know how best to facilitate this, I realize if you only have a hardcopy, that it would take some time to scan and send (honestly good clear photo's would work also, doesn't need to be perfect, just readable). Then you could send as 1 zip file (or a few), then I can print them out. Let me know what cost you might associate with this, maybe for your time or something.

feell free to call me, not sure if my direct contact works on here, but you can always look up our company, it's name is Able Sage, and my electronic mail would be just my first name, which is Dallas, then of course the @ symbol, company name Able Sage and then the ending would be .com. I am writing it this way in case there are filters on here preventing direct exchange.

thanks a bunch