• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kala Flatbed Mounting Table

MI Bearcat

Looking at purchasing the Kala flatbed mounting table. Anyone currently have one or have suggestions for a comparable table?

Brandon708

I have a Roll-X Professional 470/175 flatbed applicator that I would recommend taking a look at. The thing I love about it is the table height adjustments. Each leg is independently adjustable with a click of a switch to get it level on an uneven floor. If you want to move the table just lower the legs all the way and it then sits on the wheels. Great table.

http://www.roll-x.se/roll-x/professional/

CalverleyDesign

President - The Calverley Group
Looking at purchasing the Kala flatbed mounting table. Anyone currently have one or have suggestions for a comparable table?

I purchchssed a Kala and we love it. We opted out on the LED and they kindly gave us the schematic to route the underpanels and installed our own LEDs into their switch for the light.