• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions keencut

pjfmeister

We have - 144 Evolution3 smartfold, 60" ARC and a small rotary tabletop cutter....Great devices for their intended purposes.....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We've used our 102" Javelin for quite a while but not much since discontinuing production. It's mounted on a Keencut table as well but easily removable for portable cutting. I can make you a great deal on it if you're interested in a used unit.

Yeahgor

Born to be The Designer.
So, Is keencut a good buy? Which one do you recommend?
Honestly? Sometimes I think we should use it to prove money spending.
Yes, it's a very useful tool. However, it way faster to cut a few edges by a knife&ruler or did straight multiply cutting in ploter-cuter by plot-cut option.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We have a keen 'evolution' 125" and a fletcher 65" fsc multi-cutter with laser. Use the living' daylights outta both of them.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
What are you looking at? We have a keenkut 120 inch tabletop here. It's awesome.
upload_2021-1-21_10-27-6.png

this one?

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
If you need the entire table, that's a good unit. We have the Keencut Sabre. Can put it wherever we need to.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here's our keencut on a rolling table I built for it. This works wa-a-a-ay better than buying their table, plus it only cost about $ 75 in materials and about an hour to build it.
The fletcher is sweet, too. I like it as the floor model, better than the wall mount.

keen on wheeling table.jpg

fletcher.jpg

fletcher with 4x8.jpg

That 4x8 will take about 2 minutes or less to cut those 10pcs 2-sided signs out.​

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
If you need the entire table, that's a good unit. We have the Keencut Sabre. Can put it wherever we need to.
I would actually like
Here's our keencut on a rolling table I built for it. This works wa-a-a-ay better than buying their table, plus it only cost about $ 75 in materials and about an hour to build it.
The fletcher is sweet, too. I like it as the floor model, better than the wall mount.

View attachment 151686

View attachment 151687

View attachment 151688

That 4x8 will take about 2 minutes or less to cut those 10pcs 2-sided signs out.​

So we made our own production table a couple of years ago out of wood. . So i'm good with that. I will check into the cutter part.
Thanks!

Eforcer

Gino

During June, July & August we would do about 600 various sizes of golf signs. I cringe when we get these orders, only because we cut by hand. February of last year we were researching the keen. I was going to do exactly what you created. We needed a new table and was going to mount it to it. I didn't purchase due to the C19 showed up. Wasn't sure if any of my golf associations would be operational. I didn't do to bad this year, so we are going ahead with the purchase.

Thanks for the post!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The keen is kinda permanently mounted to the table I built. It's about 11' long and 18" wide. The table in the back is just a makeshift table made of 3 horses and an old 4' x 8' piece of duraply on a slight angle to help feed it. That jig on the left front is for cutting material we get quite a bit of. It's precisely set at 4" and the material is 24" x 48" Our end size is 8" x 41". Can cut a few hundred out in an hour. They usually order around 3 or 400 at a pop. It's really not in the way, so I just let it on. For golf signs, we usually cut them on the fletcher. The keen will work, but will be slower. Not by much, but sometimes minutes turn into hours according to what's bottle necking and what's all needed to be done in a hurry.