• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kissimmee/orlando Roland Tech Needed

cyclerc

Looking for a tech in Kissimmee or Orlando Florida area to service my Roland SP300v service call 0110. Encoder strip,sensor and motor are new and setups done but the problem still there.
Thanks

JasonMeisnerSTS

Good Morning,

Make sure your door sensors are shut; Make sure your media is covering the sensors. Remove the cartridges, shake them, re-insert. this fixed ours in house. Please let me know how it works for you. I am located in Boca and we manufacture inks for the Roland and other wide format printers as well. I also have techs in house so i would love to work with you as well. I look forward to speaking with you.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Did you run the limit position initialization? If the error happens soon after turning on the machine and/or when it goes to measure the material, this could be the issue.