• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L25500 and Window Perf

kyjoe340

Did a search but didn't get much info. I'm thinking of using 3M IJ65 50/50 for a store window with 3M 8518 lam. Anyone used IJ65 or what else works good with the Latex? Got some #'s for Clear Focus brand, 40c and 90c. I guess perf can't take much heat.

ProColorGraphics

I have used the Feller's house brand for standard window graphics. The heat hasn't seemed to bother it at all. Also used some stuff from Grimco as well. I wouldn't use 3M as I don't support my competition.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
My perf is great in the latex 54"x164' $369, I guarantee it will be the perf you always use moving forward!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
NuSign is a bad company I know from first hand experience! They lie and treat their salespeople like crap, I would never trust anything someone from Nusign tells you.

Robert Gruner

BigfishDM,

<<NuSign is a bad company I know from first hand experience! They lie and treat their salespeople like crap, I would never trust anything someone from Nusign tells you.>>

I am the GM for Nusign Supply located in Houston, TX.

I began a career in computer graphics in 1974 working for Calcomp. In the early 80's I moved to Summagraphics where I worked until 1991. In January of 1992 I started my own business selling CAS and quickly moved into wideformat digital printing market selling Encad. In the mid 2000's I closed my business and became affiliated with Nusign Supply, LA.

Over the years I have exchanded information with you via various graphics forums. I have never personally met you and I certainly have never spoken or posted anything that might be cosnstrued as negative regarding you personally or to your integrity.

That said, I would sincerely appreciate if you would kindly post a retraction to your negative comments. I do not lie. I am a salesperson and I have never been treated like crap. Everything I post is in my opinion true or fact.

Likewise, I do not believe this forum is the best place to air your dirty laundry. Any problems you have with Nusign Management should be taken direct to them.

I am proud to work for NusignSupply and we are collectively in business to provide our customers the very best products and service.

Bob Gruner
bob@nusignsupply.com

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
BigfishDM,

<<NuSign is a bad company I know from first hand experience! They lie and treat their salespeople like crap, I would never trust anything someone from Nusign tells you.>>

I am the GM for Nusign Supply located in Houston, TX.

I began a career in computer graphics in 1974 working for Calcomp. In the early 80's I moved to Summagraphics where I worked until 1991. In January of 1992 I started my own business selling CAS and quickly moved into wideformat digital printing market selling Encad. In the mid 2000's I closed my business and became affiliated with Nusign Supply, LA.

Over the years I have exchanded information with you via various graphics
forums. I have never personally met you and I certainly have never spoken or posted anything that might be cosnstrued as negative regarding you personally or to your integrity.

That said, I would sincerely appreciate if you would kindly post a retraction to your negative comments. I do not lie. I am a salesperson and I have never been treated like crap. Everything I post is in my opinion true or fact.

Likewise, I do not believe this forum is the best place to air your dirty laundry. Any problems you have with Nusign Management should be taken direct to them.

I am proud to work for NusignSupply and we are collectively in business to provide our customers the very best products and service.

Bob Gruner
bob@nusignsupply.com

I worked for your owners and I am not retracting anything! NuSign is bad business and will do everything I can to let the sign industry know how they run their business. All the key employees who have quit over the last year are doing everything they can to take the company down and I'm doing everything I can
to help them. I will air the dirty laundry here so all can see, trust me when I say they messed up badly with their current business model. I'm not personally attacking you I'm simply stating the facts about the company you work for. Your owners are liars and treat people like garbage just ask anyone who has worked for them who isn't afraid to tell the truth about the culture of the company.

NuSign is shady to say the least and I would never ever recommend anyone to use them and I refer clients to just about everyone but will never ever refer someone to them. They sell a lot of equipment because the owner has daddies money and can afford to low ball the market behind every other dealers back! Leave this place Robert because anything posted by you or NuSign I will be posting how I feel. Or they can just pay me all the money they owe me and I will stop.

:corndog: :noway:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
My MM expired the other day but will be back up next week guys. As for you Robert your Input on the forum is so minimal that I should have just let your post go but unfortunately I could not do that.

Robert Gruner

Pat

You are correct sir.

I don't generally address specific products or pricing.

And, based on comments that Bigfish has made, it would appear that I should probably refrain from posting anything. :)

Have a great day and enjoy.

Hzone15

I seem to remember Big Fish telling people in this forum that he was an HP Dealer for the Latex Printer, months later after HP told him to stop with the lies, he made a statement saying he is not a latex dealer. I have met Mr. Grunner at tradeshows dating back to the late 1990's and I have always found him to be a stand up guy.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I seem to remember Big Fish telling people in this forum that he was an HP Dealer for the Latex Printer, months later after HP told him to stop with the lies, he made a statement saying he is not a latex dealer. I have met Mr. Grunner at tradeshows dating back to the late 1990's and I have always found him to be a stand up guy.

I am a broker and work with many HP dealers and can sell just about any piece of equipment I want. I'm sure Bob is a great person.

kyjoe340

OK, well anywho...I purchased some window perf. Right now I'm not going to say what it is and I'll see how it does. Next week I'll post a profile that works (hopefully) and I'll either praise it or throw it under the bus, we'll see.

kyjoe340

I tried a window perf called Contravision sold by Advantage. The reason I used this perf is because it was reasonably priced between 3M and Clear Focus but more important it gives a 3 year durability. My heat was 52 and 99, I think 95 would be fine. 16 pass and Uni direction. It printed great, no edge curling like I've seen posted for other perfs. My L25500 had trouble finding the edge, after the 3rd try it just asked me to manually line it up, no problem.