• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L26500 Demo For sale?

Freese

Spoke to a rep at my dealer who had a demo unit for sale on a L26500 for around 15000. Is this a good deal? I am not really in the market for a new machine but this sounded good.

ProWraps

give it a few months til HP dumps em.. ill buy buying 3 of them when that happens.

you can either jump on board for a new one, or buy one out of the flood of 25500s that will hit the market.

Freese

give it a few months til HP dumps em.. ill buy buying 3 of them when that happens.

you can either jump on board for a new one, or buy one out of the flood of 25500s that will hit the market.

Don't think I would buy an L25500 at this point....

tomence

Spoke to a rep at my dealer who had a demo unit for sale on a L26500 for around 15000. Is this a good deal? I am not really in the market for a new machine but this sounded good.

Grimco sells them brand new for that price not including RIP.

ProWraps

nothing wrong with the 25500's. killer machines.

im just going to upgrade due to the amount we push through them (want to keep newer machines) and the fact that like an idiot i only bought two of the 25500's instead of 3 to begin with.

i dont want to mix 26500's and 25500's due to different ink/consumable sets..

Suz

Pro, I get that! I've got (3) commercial embroidery machines, I run the two that are alike with the same parts and easily swap out frames, do maintenance at same time, etc... it's a huge time saver. I keep my 3rd machine in a different area to keep from getting all the parts mixed up. Sometimes I wish all three machines were exactly the same!

nothing wrong with the 25500's. killer machines.

im just going to upgrade due to the amount we push through them (want to keep newer machines) and the fact that like an idiot i only bought two of the 25500's instead of 3 to begin with.

i dont want to mix 26500's and 25500's due to different ink/consumable sets..