• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminate for Chapsticker Labels

Antnee

Hi all, I got a project to print chapstick labels. I'm looking for a thin inexpensive laminate. I usually use Oracal 210 but I think its overkill. Any suggestions as I've check Fellers and Grimco?

MikePro

liquid laminate is the cheapest way to go p.s.f., can be applied with a paintroller if you don't have a liquid laminator.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Can you elaborate on this?

If they are going to print an adhesive label then laminate to make it water resistant then you can easily do the application by reverse printing onto our clear iDot. You could also reverse print onto laminate and install but you don't need to make it a 2 step process is what I am saying.

CanuckSigns

If they are going to print an adhesive label then laminate to make it water resistant then you can easily do the application by reverse printing onto our clear iDot. You could also reverse print onto laminate and install but you don't need to make it a 2 step process is what I am saying.
I'm still not following you, I may be misunderstanding but if you are trying to print a label or a chapstick container (or any product really) how would reverse printing on clear material work, unless this iDot material somehow allows you to print onto the adhesive...

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm still not following you, I may be misunderstanding but if you are trying to print a label or a chapstick container (or any product really) how would reverse printing on clear material work, unless this iDot material somehow allows you to print onto the adhesive...

My mistake, you wouldn't need to reverse print.