• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Large Corner Rounder?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Do they make a corner rounder that does 1" 1.5" or 2"? I have one now but the largest die only goes up to 3/8".

I know I could buy pre-rounded 080 blanks from glantz.. but I was wondering about using ACM and doing them myself.

2B

we have an Xpert Sign Tools | Xpert Notcher & Hole Punch

While the size only goes to 1" it is nice have the options together.
Maybe they would be able to do a custom one with multiple large sizes, now that you bring up large sizes we would also be interested in a multi Large one maybe 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3

equippaint

What other options are there for corner rounding aside from the 080 cornermate? What do production traffic guys use?
We have a roper whitney 218 press but cant find radius dies and a foot operated corner notcher which would be perfect if there was a radius conversion. I was hoping to stay away from the arbor press style punches and get something a bit faster.

ams

I've been using Cornermate for 7 years and still on my first die. (3/4") still sharp. Cut mostly 0.40 aluminum and 3mm PVC