• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Large order of single arm sign posts needed

high impact

I need to place a large order of white single arm sign posts for real estate signs. Looking for an entire kit including the stakes and eye bolts to hang 30" alumacore or similar. Does anyone know where would be the best value, service and quality for me to place an order? TIA

chester215

Just call me Chester.
If you can make them yourself I can help.
We make 1500+ yearly.
We use PT 4x4's and cut the notches on the skid.
We also have priced having them made from 4x4 pvc fence post material but that more than doubles the price.
You can check Dee, Oakley or Lowen Signs.

I need to place a large order of white single arm sign posts for real estate signs. Looking for an entire kit including the stakes and eye bolts to hang 30" alumacore or similar. Does anyone know where would be the best value, service and quality for me to place an order? TIA

Try Abettersign in Lawrenceville Ga they do a great job on stuff like this all day long