• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laser Cut 5.3 Issues!

Does anyone else that uses Laser Cut software ever have an error pop up that say communication broken for timeout close and open output window and retry?
Then after a few times getting that message it says motioncard softdog no same.
Everything was fine till we moved into the new side of our shop now getting these messages since, I've switched USB ports a million times checked connection on the machine, checked PC for updates (always the manufacturer suggestion) everything seems to be the exact same so I can't figure it out. I've googled it several times and read all the results that apply to it, so far nothing has worked.

Would appreciate any help!

signage

Could you have possibly caused a loose connection internally when you moved it? I would check them all!

matthai5

If you switch to a Ruida I'd suggest purchasing lightburn software as well. Much more polished and better features than the Chinese software.

jimdtg

Try to plug softdog out your PC, restart Windows and plug softdog in PC then try to see how problem is.