• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Laser Engraving supplier

joeyhalderman

I am looking for a company that can do laser engraving for me. I need some door nameplates made. 2" x 10" Brushed Aluminum/Black (Plastic Engraving Material).

Thank you!

CanuckSigns

We do tons of these, unfortunately we are in a different country.

Look for a local trophy shop, any of them should be able to help you out

jfiscus

Rap Master
Not a laser product, you need a router/engraver to do signs like this. It routs out the brushed aluminum showing the black plastic behind it.

joeyhalderman

Not a laser product, you need a router/engraver to do signs like this. It routs out the brushed aluminum showing the black plastic behind it.

Not sure if your familiar with Laser Engravers but I used to operate one on a daily basis where we would make this kind of sign. Rowmark makes a product of engravable plastic specifically for laser engravers called LaserMax. Routers can do the same thing but they have a different look. The letters on a router sign aren’t as crisp and are a bit more rounded. There are advantages and disadvantages to both methods.

Superior_Adam

We laser engrave plastic namebadges and door plates all day. We also have a rotary engraver. The laser will give you a ton more font options. If interested we can do these and ship them to you no problem.