• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

late night shop music

binki

When we are working late and can't get it all done we put on some travelling music.

Starts with 'East Bound and Down' from Smokey and the Bandit. Keywords are 'We got a long way to go and a short time to get there, We gonna do what they say can't be done' which often seems appropriate.

We follow it up by Convoy. After that is drivers choice. I lilke the vid from Louie Louie by The Kingsmen. Acutally the Go-Go dancers in that one. After that Livin' La Vida Loca. It goes downhill from there....

Flame

I get some good rap beats going, got a nice sub hooked up to the PC. Lil Wayne, YC, Eminem, Plies, Macklemore, Kid Ink. Gotta be pumped to keep working past normal hours.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Bluegrass music never fails to get my blood pumping and provide a second wind. I'm talking the banjo and guitar breakdowns with rapid fire solos interspersed throughout. Admittedly, those nasal, high lonesome vocals can put me to sleep, but then a hundred mile an hour string of hammer ons and pull offs on a guitar will snap ya right out of it. Never fails.

genericname

This, only i'm not joking. ODB is great working music.

I also agree with Arlo, nothing wrong with bluegrass pickin' to get you moving around the shop!

man, i've got some weird music tastes!

Bah, own it. I'm sure my coworkers wonder what's wrong with me from time to time; my playlist will go through Woodie Guthrie, Ramstein, Madonna, Public Enemy, Wagner, and cheesy pop from game and anime soundtracks, in the same shift.

Mike F

Pink Floyd, Neil Young, Warren Zevon, Yes, Green Day, Offspring, 311, Rancid, Mischief Brew, Spraynard, Wu Tang Clan, Non Phixion, Madchild, 32 Ounce, Castro the Savage, American Trash Republic, Rench, T.O.N.E.Z., E-Town Concrete, Slipknot, Black Sabbath, Elvis, Beethoven, Mozart, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Sublime, Rehab, Brooks Buford, Dirty Heads...

I'm pretty freakin' eccentric when it comes to music, usually depends on what kinda mood I'm in. No Justin Bieber or any of that crap though, can't stand "pop" music. I cringe every time my phone's almost dead and I have to turn on the radio in my car.

J

john1

I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit so started playing some Christmas music today. Anyone know any new age music instead of the old stuff?