• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Latex 310

jigsaw

Can somebody tell me why some of my ink cartridges stop counting down when they reach 36 and how to fix it?
Some go down to zero and say replace ink and some stop at 36, which is disconcerting as I dont know if they are going to run out. Cheers in advance.

Can somebody tell me why some of my ink cartridges stop counting down when they reach 36 and how to fix it?
Some go down to zero and say replace ink and some stop at 36, which is disconcerting as I dont know if they are going to run out. Cheers in advance.

The ink levels are tracked by estimate (based on the number of prints, printhead firings, etc.). Depending on the jobs that are run this can vary. We have seen this before on most of the HP printers.

If you are still concerned there may be an issue with the machine, you're welcome to contact our ATS support team for further assistance! The number is (800) 251-0929.