• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex 360 and hp pvc free wallpaper HELP!

stealey

does anyone use hp pvc free on the 360's?
were having problems with printing files that join up (wallpapers)
when we print and cut them were getting a bow along the length of the print, so you put them together in the middle and one edge is touching but the other edge is slightly out.
i have tried turning the temperate down
i have tried the straightness optimization
everything looks fine.
our prints come already tiled from a company we do work for, they are in 2 tiles next to each other with bleed and cut paths already on the file. if we print and cut we get a bow, however if we cut around each print around the cutter dots, then cut each one separately the join then works, making me think the heat is maybe stretching or shrinking the paper that is unprinted around the prints and then when we go to cut as our zund cutter has a strong vacuum, is it pulling it out of sync, cutting it then when the vacuum is off the prints go back to their normal position?
any ideas please
I'm using 83 temp
30 vac
10pass

stealey

yes as i was told by an engineer that the omas must be OFF on the 360? confused me as it had to be on in our old 26500's but he insists it should be off, also i should add i have been printing on the same materials with the same profile for a couple months with no problems than BAM, this problem happened on 2 latex 360's at the same time, thats why its confusing me

Decomurale

Custom wallpaper shop
We use HP PVC FREE Wallpaper

We print roughly 900 linear feet of the HP PVC Free Wallpaper per month and have never had this issue on our 360. Color shifts however... that's a whole other monster!

does anyone use hp pvc free on the 360's?
were having problems with printing files that join up (wallpapers)
when we print and cut them were getting a bow along the length of the print, so you put them together in the middle and one edge is touching but the other edge is slightly out.
i have tried turning the temperate down
i have tried the straightness optimization
everything looks fine.
our prints come already tiled from a company we do work for, they are in 2 tiles next to each other with bleed and cut paths already on the file. if we print and cut we get a bow, however if we cut around each print around the cutter dots, then cut each one separately the join then works, making me think the heat is maybe stretching or shrinking the paper that is unprinted around the prints and then when we go to cut as our zund cutter has a strong vacuum, is it pulling it out of sync, cutting it then when the vacuum is off the prints go back to their normal position?
any ideas please
I'm using 83 temp
30 vac
10pass