• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex 360 Maintence cartige

balstestrat

Problem Solver
So printer is saying it's 0%? Is it forcing you to replace it?
No... you can't cheat it very easily. And if the cleaning roll is actually at the end you can't even use it anyways....

I recommend to always keep one or two in stock. It doesn't really expire so...

balstestrat

Problem Solver
If you have ran it till it doesn't accept it anymore (past the limit), the cleaning roll is really close to the end. If you cheat and it ends you can break something! All your printheads for example.
So assuming that it's not really at the end yet... If you take out the cartridge you will see some black lines printed to it on the clean side.
You would need to create new black line let's say to the middle with marker or something.
Still this doesn't mean it will read it correctly and as soon as your line has gone past the reading point it will again know that it's ending.

So really I would tell you there is no good way. Or at least I don't know any. And I do not recommend trying anything.

Last edited:

kanini

As been said, you can cheat a lot of things on printers but this one is not recommended to try, if it's out, you replace it. There's kind of a "rag" in it that rolls just one way. I guess it could cause issues with motors and cogs etc. (if you can get it to keep using the old cartridge) if the "rag" runs out and jams?

stxrmxn

If it is not completely out you still have about 100m from the time it goes on reserve.
My question would be if it runs out completely and i cant get one for say a week or so does this mean that there is zero cleaning in the interim?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
If it is not completely out you still have about 100m from the time it goes on reserve.
My question would be if it runs out completely and i cant get one for say a week or so does this mean that there is zero cleaning in the interim?
Yeah there's no automatic cleanings ever if it's sleeping or powered off or if you run out of the cleaning cartridge. Only when you use it. Just never take out the cartridge because then the printheads are not capped.

You can leave the printer sitting for 2-4 weeks pretty much with no trouble. After that the nozzles do start to dry up but usually still very recoverable.