• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help LATEX 360 PRINTER REPAIR recommendations

Hi to all, we are looking recommendations to repair a hp latex printer, the printer is not reading the first row of inks, we call hp and the price to repair is an abuse I will like to know if somebody know a company to do this repair in Florida beside HP, your help will be appreciated

I have a service manual for the machine. Step by step how to on everything basically. It's what a tech would use to repair your machine. PM your email.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Check with TNT wide format 678-644-6177. They are independent and out of Atlanta, but may know a local tech near you. Thanh has been a life saver for me in the past on Mutoh and Mimaki machines and he is also certified with HP

Ere

thank you I will contact TNt
I would definitely search on google for your issue. Also I would check your ink cartridges because HP gets bad ones once and a while. 1 bad one can cause havoc to all the other ones that are run by the same system. I am an HP factory trained repair tech but work for a small company. I do not work on latex machines though. The dealers pay big dollars for techs to get trained on each model and then pay techs fairly well to keep us. We charge enough but keep in mind down time. Sometimes it is better to fix it yourself and sometimes it isn’t. Most things aren’t rocket science but sometimes it gets tricky. It might even be a valve for pressure associated with those inks. It does get a bit complicated. Good luck.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I would definitely search on google for your issue. Also I would check your ink cartridges because HP gets bad ones once and a while. 1 bad one can cause havoc to all the other ones that are run by the same system. I am an HP factory trained repair tech but work for a small company. I do not work on latex machines though. The dealers pay big dollars for techs to get trained on each model and then pay techs fairly well to keep us. We charge enough but keep in mind down time. Sometimes it is better to fix it yourself and sometimes it isn’t. Most things aren’t rocket science but sometimes it gets tricky. It might even be a valve for pressure associated with those inks. It does get a bit complicated. Good luck.

Hey I thought I was the only tech in Colorado! Who do you work for?

kalvix

I'm trying to get a grasp on what you are saying is wrong, but it sounds like it may be a printhead issue, try to switch printheads with new ones. this is the low hanging fruit. if the heads are still in warranty you can get them replaced for free. if that doesn't work - it will likely be something that will require a tech like the printhead boards or...

Ere

Hey I thought I was the only tech in Colorado! Who do you work for?
United Reprographic. How about you? We specialize in wide format and cover the whole state but we do mostly architectural printers not sign printers like Latex.

Robbie Moore

Hi to all, we are looking recommendations to repair a hp latex printer, the printer is not reading the first row of inks, we call hp and the price to repair is an abuse I will like to know if somebody know a company to do this repair in Florida beside HP, your help will be appreciated
These are called the PIPS we have to change ours quite often it’s easy to do. What error code is it giving?