• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex 360 Red ink issues

formanek

When I print a head alignment test to then enter the correction codes, I get the top 2 red tests (O & P?) that I can't even read. I have also noticed red on the bed of the platten where the vacuum sucks on the paper. See attached image for red smear too. It prints fine in a color test but is very streaky when printing an actual wrap. Any clues?

Attachments

• ink.jpg
    ink.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 137

msrobere

Give hp a call. I had this same problem. I would change both print heads and the nozzle test would be great, then after a few days back to the same test plot as pictured. And my prints almost looked like magenta overspray. I called hp up and sent pictures as they requested, they sent some parts out and a tech to fix it.

formanek

There's a firmware upgrade which may help.
Ask your dealer about it.

Firmware upgrade that ends in "06_02.10" will be on their site for updating by 9.16.15. HP said it has been an issue popping up over the last month.
#2.... two new LM and M print heads sent by HP.

ALL Latex 360 people need to download this firmware!