• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex 365 Labels & Marks question

Roto

We have a new Latex 365.

I print Labels at the end of each job using the Label & Marks Tab in Production Manager.

The problem is that when we use the Cut Contour function it ignores the Print Job Label and prints with no identification.

I believe it can be turned on somehow, does anybody know where this setting maybe?

TIA
__

Roto

bannertime

Just as a refresher: It's possibly turned off when switched to cut contour. Are you using Presets? If so, then a preset may have been saved with the mark width set low and the labels turned off.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 195

Roto

Just as a refresher: It's possibly turned off when switched to cut contour. Are you using Presets? If so, then a preset may have been saved with the mark width set low and the labels turned off.
Thanks, but no that's not it, in the RIP when I load a cutcontour job it shows print labels as being active.
I believe it is a setting somewhere just a matter of finding it.