Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latex media for retractables

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by javagod, Aug 24, 2012.

1. javagod

javagod Manager

Jan 5, 2011
    Urbandale Iowa
    Hi all:

My first post, just got a HP26500, prints great. It appears everything that I used to print to works with Latex with the exception of my Sihl Durasol, 9 and 12mil. I use a lot of that for my retractables. Any suggestions on alternatives?

Tags:
  2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Yes you need to try my 9 Mil grey back, it prints great on the latex and it sells for less then the Sihl. PM if your interested in seeing my latex price guide.

3. jayhawksigns

jayhawksigns Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2005
    Kansas
    Grey back media we have prints great and works really well in retractables, we used to use Durasol as well.

4. signswi

signswi Very Active Member

Oct 29, 2009
    intelicoat pos pro 200+

5. BigfishDM

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over

POS PRO is wayyy over priced!!

6. signswi

signswi Very Active Member

Oct 29, 2009
    What's the brightness on yours? We use Pos Pro because the quality of the printed product is so high compared to everything else we've tried on the HP. We can also get it at large quantities on short notice as when we do retractables it tends to be for large volume national branding programs.

7. BigfishDM

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over

Yes I understand and all Im saying is take a look at mine and give it a run in your latex. I have been working in the tradeshow world for many many years and have been working with POS PRO type materials for a long time now.

8. ProColorGraphics

ProColorGraphics Very Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Minnesota
    Hey Josh. Id be interested in seeing a sample, but I'm still waiting for the other samples you were going to send me.