• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex on Convex ??

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
Has anyone had any decent results printing on convex with an HP latex? Convex does not support it but I am interested if anyone has tried it.

Thanks...

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
Not sure on Convex, but it works fine with Substance media. I would think they would be very similar.

What profile are you using for substance? I am actually swithing some of my products over to substance but still using solvent at this point. The HP is a little picky...

Thxs

TresL

Matt @ Substance should be able to send you the profile I built for them awhile back on a Roland Sp series with Versaworks.

TresL

He stated he was using Sol instead of the latex at this point and was just an assumption.

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
Actually I have been using a roland up until this point but retired it with the intentions of switching print-cut items to the HP

I have a JV33 I will have to setup print on the remainder of the convex I have in stock.

Thanks for the help guys.

I really like substance.