• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex Printed - Double Sided Polypropylene Film

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hahahahaha I am literarily testing one right now in my office. I will have an answer for you by the morning.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Really... I'd be interested... I get asked for double sided posters all the time. You wouldn't happen to be making a optically clear iDOT mounting adhesive too would you, then i'd really be WINNING in the near future.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Looking for a rolled film that can be printed 2-sided with a latex printer; anyone have any leads?

Ok just confirmed that our 8 Mil Satin Poly prints AWESOME on both sides. I ran it on the 360 fyi. This material is only $69 for 36"x100' if you want it.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Really... I'd be interested... I get asked for double sided posters all the time. You wouldn't happen to be making a optically clear iDOT mounting adhesive too would you, then i'd really be WINNING in the near future.

I just had our Clear iDot approved so it will be in shortly. I have some great print samples to show how good it looks from both sides if your interested in seeing it. Not optically clear but still looks great for a double sided window graphic.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

We also are the only company out there with a DOUBLE SIDED HEAVYWEIGHT MATTE poster paper. This is only $0.13 sq.ft (Hard to beat)