• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lawn Signs ?

ScottyAdams

Hey Guys,

We're looking to do (4) 24" x 36" lawn signs for a high end customer. The signs will be for the leasing of the penthouse suites. We do not want to use the traditional coroplast and h frames. Is there anything else we might use that will have a more high end look to it.

We were thinking of using 1/2" capped gatorboard but are having issues on what to stand it with. They don't want the a-frame style stand so is there anything that will hold this size and thickness of material on the grass? We were thinking of simply placing "Spider Feet" on the grass and sliding the signs in between two feet that actually sit on the grass. What are your guys thoughts?

link to spider feet (we have the 6" size):

http://www.duall.com/store/product/...t-stand-ups-1-2-inch-display-stand-black.html

Any ideas on this will help. Thanks so much!!!!

SignManiac

What's the client willing to spend? I can think of several classy solutions. Cheap budget wont get much.