• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Layered Oracal 3651-G-000 and 3850-010 Peeling

jessign78

Hi All,

We installed a flex face sign about a year ago and the vinyl is peeling. The vinyl is Translucent Oracal Print vinyl layered over Clear Oracal Print vinyl. The laminate used was 290 G. We do not do it this way for any other client anymore but have done the layering in the past. This was before we started using the multi-strike function on the printer.

Any ideas on why this could be peeling? It is peeling from all directions, not just the top so I can't blame it on rain or snow falling from the roof. The clear vinyl was new when we printed it along with the translucent vinyl and laminate. The flex face was wiped with alcohol like we always do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Peeling Vinyl 1.jpg
    Peeling Vinyl 1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 97

ORAFOL Americas

Merchant Member
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Have you tried calling our tech support (888-672-2251)? They can help you work through the issue and come up with a solution.