• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lazy Designer

equippaint

more like cheap customer that didn't want to spend the money to get proper photos. maybe it was payback from the designer? or a publicity stunt

Johnny Best

You learn in the Army real fast, never to volunteer.
He probably thought the pictures looked good and never thought anyone would notice, if you google Concord it states that it is home to the largest meatball. So he worked it out the best he thought it should be. "Nimrod" was pretty harsh.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yowsa..... nimrod. This coming from a guy who walks the streets in a monkey outfit ??

So, how is this different than my telling people the truth and being accused of being condescending ?? Really. I guess it all depends what clique ya belong to.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Yowsa..... nimrod. This coming from a guy who walks the streets in a monkey outfit ??

So, how is this different than my telling people the truth and being accused of being condescending ?? Really. I guess it all depends what clique ya belong to.

Don't call my mom!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This is a kinda worthless thread, so let's continue til it gets closed down.

And who might that be Oh Pray Tell ??

Rick

Nimrod = Inept = amateurish, unskilled, incompetent, unskilled... it fits, especially if public money was spent on it...

Since you (Gino) and John Butto kinda run this forum, I'm afraid my "clique" will be no help to me...

Johnny Best

John Butto was banned for life because of your bad mouthing and jealousy of him.
Here's the Thumbnail pic next to word Nimrod in the dictionary.
If you are looking for a fight, I'm right here, but don't cry to your Mom like you did last time, because she sold the house and left you with the neighbors.

Attachments

• rick copy.jpg
    rick copy.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 151
  • rick skyhigh.jpg
    rick skyhigh.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 124

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, the definitions I get are quite different. You must be in a nice area, cause you call someone that on the street and you'll get your teeth bashed down your throat..... anyway from where I come from.

Nobody runs this place other than the new owner and his handpicked crew, but especially not me or anyone else as you've indicated. If you don't like it, you left before making a farewell salute to this place, but ya came back. I for one, am glad you did, as this place needs good people, but if you're gonna resort to calling people names immediately, like that to purposely hurt others, than I would think you should pointed out. Then, you make a silly comment about my calling your mom......?? Even you don't hafta sink that low. Remember, being funny isn't your strong-suit..... you got the monkey suit for that.

Rick

John Butto was banned for life because of your bad mouthing and jealousy of him.
Here's the Thumbnail pic next to word Nimrod in the dictionary.
If you are looking for a fight, I'm right here, but don't cry to your Mom like you did last time, because she sold the house and left you with the neighbors.

Hey, John Joseph Butto!

Rick

Well, the definitions I get are quite different. You must be in a nice area, cause you call someone that on the street and you'll get your teeth bashed down your throat..... anyway from where I come from.

Nobody runs this place other than the new owner and his handpicked crew, but especially not me or anyone else as you've indicated. If you don't like it, you left before making a farewell salute to this place, but ya came back. I for one, am glad you did, as this place needs good people, but if you're gonna resort to calling people names immediately, like that to purposely hurt others, than I would think you should pointed out. Then, you make a silly comment about my calling your mom......?? Even you don't hafta sink that low. Remember, being funny isn't your strong-suit..... you got the monkey suit for that.

And yet here both of you are calling me out... you have been waiting for this... and y'all like the drama...

Johnny Best

You know it would be a lot better and less entertaining for you if I just turn the other cheek on you and leave you to yourself.
I do not find you amusing in the least as you seem to find yourself.
And John Butto had a stroke last summer and says he has no clue who you are, and his middle name is Atwood.
So its a nice day, Saturday is Earth Day, go outside and play.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Now wait a minute........ did you see me sitting at my desk with my feet up on it, just waiting for you to pop back in here ?? You smarmy little rascal you. hehehehehehehehe.

This is hardly drama. Maybe you think so, but if this is your inkling of drama, then go with it. As for people lying in wait for your return.... Get real. You really think you're that important ?? No one here is. No one. This place exists to help sign people new and old, but you evidently still haven't grown up enough to stop calling people nimrods. take something for that headache you're getting.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not only here, but you called another guy out about owning a house with low pay. How sensitive is that mr monkey suit ??

Yeah, you did some soul seeking while you've been gone, huh ?? Whose soul did ya find ??

Rick

Not only here, but you called another guy out about owning a house with low pay. How sensitive is that mr monkey suit ??

Yeah, you did some soul seeking while you've been gone, huh ?? Whose soul did ya find ??

I didn't realize Gino and Butto were so sensitive...

Rick

These threads get confusing fast

Nimrod
[N] [H]
firm, a descendant of Cush, the son of Ham. He was the first who claimed to be a "mighty one in the earth." Babel was the beginning of his kingdom, which he gradually enlarged ( Genesis 10:8-10 ). The "land of Nimrod" ( Micah 5:6 ) is a designation of Assyria or of Shinar, which is a part of it.

?????
wayne k
guam usa

I wanted to use Philistine but it was inappropriate for the situation... I was just reminded that the thread is called "lazy" designer... now, you can call me lazy, don't ever call me a nimrod! Gotta make you wonder...

Last edited: