• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lease / Financing For Vehicle Wraps

Billct2

I think he means a company that will provide the financing for clients so they can purchase wraps and/or signs and pay by the month. Never heard of it for wraps but it is done for expensive electric signs.

tdgraphics

One way is for a company to lease a vehicle through Avis Leasing or Sixt Leasing etc. These companies provide a complete package, the vehicle, the servicing, tires, graphics and internal racking fit outs etc and bundle it all into a series of monthly payments.

We work with a number of leasing companies here in Ireland in that way.

Even for a dealer purchase, the person can finance the complete invoice price, which means that you need to work with the dealerships, offer them incentives to promote, the graphics, the internal racking systems etc. It all about collaborating with different companies to provide a complete solution. The dealer then pays you.

paul luszcz

We use a leasing company that will lease signs on any amount over $1500. They are very easy to work with and will lease to new companies, which is great in our business. I doubt they will lease wraps.

They are North Star Leasing.

Browner

I've dealt directly with the dealerships. I would invoice them for the work, and they would bury the cost (plus markup, I'm assuming) into the cost of the lease. Most larger dealers have fleet sales managers that are especially keen on this.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I would assume the same company that finances things like vehicle rims ("Rent-n-Roll" around here) would do something similar.

AKwrapguy

If you have a local financial institution that you deal with you could make a deal with them. Go to the branch manager and say hey I have clients that want to do a vehicle wraps but the upfront cost is a little hard for them to swallow. Can you finance the wrap? Maybe make a deal where if you bring them X amount of clients you can get few point knocked any of your loans or a small chunk of theirs.

Also Browner has a great idea as well. Talking to local car dealerships and making a deal with their fleet manager.