• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Leaving Mm On Signs 101

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Just to let you all know that I will no longer be a Merchant Member here on Signs 101. The MM fees have exceeded what I can afford to pay. I will however, continue to Make and sell the Big Squeegee tools. The s101 discount code will remain in place for all tools both plastic and aluminum until March 31st 2017.

Reese Supply Company has joined our distributors and will be stocking up with Aluminum Laminator tools starting next week.

Thanks to all that have given support and helped to spread the word about the Big Squeegee.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You will remain a participating member ?? Just because you aren't a Merchant Member any longer, doesn't mean you hafta leave completely.

signage

Sorry to see you go Dale but a business man has to do what a business man has to. Good luck. Please keep us informed of any new products.

kffernandez

Dale,

i have used your Big Squeegee products since i started my company 6 years ago. it was through S101 that i found out about your product, and i still use it every single day.

i cannot begin to imagine how i could have survived in this line of business without it. thank you for being a merchant member here, and being such a big help to me and others here in Signs 101. i plan on getting a set of your aluminum tool. but sadly, it might be after march 31.nonetheless, i hope to place my order with you soon, and hope that you still keep being active in the forum.

thank you!

kelly

Phenex

Dale,

I hope you do stop back from time to time.

I discovered you and the Big Squeegee through this forum. I purchased my first one from you last week, for a couple of reasons. The reviews on the forum were part of it, but mostly because I could talk to you and get your insight. Thanks!

BTW: I have finally had a chance to use it today and all I can say is, "Why didn't I buy this sooner?" So many tasks are so much easier.

John

Last edited:

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I would think $900 bucks would be no brainer for a product that is strictly for the sign trade., but i have no idea how many of those things you sell.

signs101 is the only game in town, I guess thats why he can charge accordingly.

That being said, I have used signs101 less and less lately, too commercial for me.

I miss the folksy old signs101...

equippaint

I dont know your situation and dont question your decision as its only yours to make but Ill add that I found your product here and thats why I bought it. I think I recall every thread a couple years ago having you chime in about using a big squeegee and others saying enough already lol. It was the anti big squeegee whining that made me look into it. Good luck to you, its a cool basic idea that you really ran with and made a staple tool for many shops. Just dont forget that is was your unrelenting work and posting that sold your product more than anything else. Dont let it get lost relying on distributors.

Johnny Best

Yes, "those were the days my friend, I thought they never end" Folksy old signs101
folksytimes.jpg

bigben

It was the first ''real'' tool I've bought when I've started up my company. I still use all my big squeegee every day. Love them!