• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED directory signs

cmykpro

We have a need for a supplier that can sell us LED directory signs at a reasonable wholesale cost. Does anyone have any suggestions?

cmykpro

describe 'LED directory signs'
I have a client who owns a medical building who we do directory signage for. For example we currently print straight to PVC with a list of suite numbers and arrows leading the clients in the right direction (way-finding). The doctors are constantly changing so he would like to get a quote on electronic led directory panels that he could update himself as doctors and suites change.
I'm not thrilled he wants to get away from print but I would rather him buy electronic signage from me then elsewhere.

Billct2

I think he'll be shocked by the price. Is really willing to spend multi thousands to replace something that costs few hundreds? And which he can probably charge his tenants for anyhow, if he isn't already.
I'd get him to qualify a his sincerity first.
Oh and you didn't say whether is was interior or exterior, makes a big difference.

cmykpro

I think he'll be shocked by the price. Is really willing to spend multi thousands to replace something that costs few hundreds? And which he can probably charge his tenants for anyhow, if he isn't already.
I'd get him to qualify a his sincerity first.
Oh and you didn't say whether is was interior or exterior, makes a big difference.

Trust me, he has the money to spend.

This is for interior only signage.

CES020

A HDTV with a USB port that will run photos automatically. Create the directory layout in Powerpoint (my guess for what they would use), save it to a memory stick, open the door (i'd frame it in with a glass door frame), swap out the flash drives, it starts the slideshow again, you're all set.

It's not a perfect solution, but we've dealt with people before that just refuse to take into account all the issues with updating those things, like what happens when it goes down, etc.