• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED Display Signs

dlcled

Okay everybody. We are a merchant member now. The first AD lead we want to introduce ourselves as an LED Manufacturer here in China. We produce indoor LED Sign, semioutdoor LED Window Sign, outdoor LED Message Center,LED Time&Temperature Sign, LED Price Sign and Other LED Digit Signs. If any of you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us at dlcledsign@gmail.com or visit our website www.dlcledco.com to know more about us.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 16mm+Tricolor+LED+Display.jpg
    16mm+Tricolor+LED+Display.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 356

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hello,
good luck with your venture here.
Do you have any distributors outside of China or will shipping come directly out of the mainland there?

wayne k
guam usa

dlcled

Thank you Wayne.

We don't have distributors yet for now. But we have some dealers in the United States. We normally ship directly from our mainland to united states.

Thank you.

Tony

Hello,
good luck with your venture here.
Do you have any distributors outside of China or will shipping come directly out of the mainland there?

wayne k
guam usa

dlcled

Are these UL certified, how long from date ordered to date received?

Hi

Not UL listed yet. We now use UL listed power supply(Meanwell Taiwan made) to make up this insufficiency.

We usually need one month to make the display and ship out because of the cabinet and PCB take around 15-20 days and we will have to assemble and test, which take about 5 -10 days. But, when we have cabinet and pcb in stock, we may deliver in 15 days.

It may take 10 days to 30 days according to different method of transportation. For example, if ship by Express, it may only take one week or 10 days at most. If by air, sometimes it only also take 10 days or 15 days longer at most. To ship by sea,will be slower which may take 20 days(to the west coast port) or even 35-40 days(to the east coast port).

Thank you

dlcled

Hangzhou China...nice city beautiful lake.
Not far from Shanghai, great place to visit
as tourist.

Yes sir. Hangzhou is a beautiful city here in China. Many people from other provinces come to this city to travel just want to see the west lake and enjoy the romantic but a little bit tragic love story.We also have Americans here in our City. Yes, it is about two hours from Shanghai. But if take the high speed railway, it only takes 49 minutes!

Seems that you've been to Hangzhou? Maybe we can meet next time when you come...:U Rock:

lenwardus

Yes sir. Hangzhou is a beautiful city here in China. Many people from other provinces come to this city to travel just want to see the west lake and enjoy the romantic but a little bit tragic love story.We also have Americans here in our City. Yes, it is about two hours from Shanghai. But if take the high speed railway, it only takes 49 minutes!

Seems that you've been to Hangzhou? Maybe we can meet next time when you come...:U Rock:

Will come to visit. Take the HSR from Hongqiao Stn. Stop in Suzhou for hairy crab this fall.

mikefine

Welcome to signs101! This sounds exciting...As a merchant member, what is the opportunity you offer? I am your typical sign production guy. I know how to make banners, vehicle graphics, and vinyl signs. I know very little about LED signs, although I would love to get into the market. I know even less about importing from China, although I would really love to learn how that works. I would think that my background and questions may be typical for a lot of people on this forum.

So, what are the advantages of your company and products? I would presume price, but I am not sure, thinking shipping would be expensive . How does it all come together? How do I take your boxes and sell them to make a profit? Or do I buy these from a local distributor?

Thanks. I look forward to hearing more about the products and China. By the way, I am from Baltimore, and we are known for our crabs, but what is a "hairy crab?" That doesn't even sound good.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If they are not U/L approved, where in the United States can you install one of these and still pass the electrical codes ??

Anything electrical [in the sign industry] must be made with U/L approved parts, assembled with U/L approved electricians and stamped with an authorized U/L stamp on the outside for the inspector to see at a glance. It must be registered U/L through and through. How do you get around this legally ??

I see you are selling full units. If something other than bulbs go out, can ANY parts be obtained to fix a broken unit, regardless of what goes wrong ??

I know a guy that has a Chinese LED board and he can't get parts to fit his unit. He's tried and no one can get the parts from Mainland China. Are you set up with all and every serviceable part in your machine for in the United States ??

lenwardus

Welcome to signs101! This sounds exciting...As a merchant member, what is the opportunity you offer? I am your typical sign production guy. I know how to make banners, vehicle graphics, and vinyl signs. I know very little about LED signs, although I would love to get into the market. I know even less about importing from China, although I would really love to learn how that works. I would think that my background and questions may be typical for a lot of people on this forum.

So, what are the advantages of your company and products? I would presume price, but I am not sure, thinking shipping would be expensive . How does it all come together? How do I take your boxes and sell them to make a profit? Or do I buy these from a local distributor?

Thanks. I look forward to hearing more about the products and China. By the way, I am from Baltimore, and we are known for our crabs, but what is a "hairy crab?" That doesn't even sound good.

Chinese mitten crabs. Illegal in US as they are invasive. Sell for upwards of 50dollars per poun....also now sold live in vending machines at subway stationsn.

dlcled

Hi Mikefine,

Thanks for your kindness!

As listed in this thread, we offer LED Displays with different types. I think lots of States and cities in United States allow to use such an Electronic Sign(a few cities, unfortunately banned those LED Signs). Your questions is very typical. Because many sign makers like you want to do LED Sign business or at least want to put LED Sign on their productline to offer to their customers as an alternative. Signmakers like you already have your customer source and may have ability to do that job. It just needs you know some electricity knowledge, know computer operation,etc. Our software is quite easy to learn.

As for importing, experiences are important.But united states is an quite open country and the import taxes is very low. For LED Displays, the import duty is around 5%. To import a stuff, it also may cost about 50 or 100 bulks to pay the operation fees per custom clearance. Other fees related to import may also include BAF, CAF, and AMS.Those fees should be around $100 per custom clearance.Beside those fees, freight from our place to your place--the shipping cost is a big part of the expense. For example, a goods cost USD8,800 ship to Minneapolis port, the shipping cost by sea was USD530.00. Those didn't include 5% import duty, custom clearance, other charges like BAF,CAF and AMS and freight from port to the custom warehouse.

here is a link that you may calculate import duty and fees. http://www.dutycalculator.com/

We provide relatively competitive prices,fast response service,technician support and three years warranty time for LED Message Centers. Any problem of the display caused by it's quality,we will send free parts and pay the shipping cost for the parts by Courier. This is what we always do. Your profit will come from the price you sell to your customer based on the cost you spend and service your provide and the profit you are expecting. There are good profits I think because lots of US based sign companies buy from China, even plus shipping cost and other charges all the way from China to United States.
All the goods we sell are well packed by wooden box and shipped to United States. So,when you have inquiries, you can come to use for a firm quote and place your order.We start to make the signs. When our job is done, you deliver the goods till you receive the signs. Deals between us is done. But our work will be not over even the signs are not in their warranty time. The signs may cause problem by nature or man-made, or electric. We provide the wholelife service for our LED Signs.

For hairy crab, it is fed in Yangcheng Lake in Jiangsu province here in China.So,they are famous with their another name called "Yangcheng Lake crab" here. This kind of crab has more meat, fat and hairy on their legs.Tasted delicious than other river crabs here. People love to eat:clapping:!

You can see the picture of
1338090.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dlcled

Thanks Sir!.

We bought service of the website but we didn't use their online cart function. Because there are numerous different displays configured with different colors, communication ways. Their website doesn't provide that classified function. So, online cart is useless to us. But we are uploading different signs on this forum for sale. You can find several of our LED Signs posted here http://www.signs101.com/pp-classifieds/index.php
and we will post more.

For dealers, we always quote accordingly according to their specific requirement and inquiry.

Thank you

Oh and :Welcome: to :signs101: from Long Island NY:wavingflag:

Whats the point in having a shopping cart on your site if there is no pricing and it dosent work anyway?
:help

dlcled

Hi Gino,

Your worries are also some others worry. UL is extremely important in United States and Canada. Our dealer in Canada re-do the signs and wait the inspectors come there to inspect before they sell, although we use UL listed power supply. We do sell some Signs in United States and all required UL list power supply, this is the most important part than others. And wiring on neutral,live,GND etc should also be US Standard. We do this all. Some customers require the whole unites UL approved, we are sorry to that because we haven't sent our products to be tested according to UL standard because of high fees. And we don't want to claim our products UL listed by make those signs without any UL approved parts to cheat customers. We provide goods based on what we can do for the market we can share.

What we do for after sales is completely responsible to every part of the signs. We not only replace any parts during the warranty time, but also provide parts when message centers are not in warranty time. After sales and fast response is what we were required by our management department. What happened to your friends, will not happen if we were his supplier. We are not a big company and may compete with those big companies, like Dak, Watchfire, and Chinese companies like Sansi,Qiongsong,they have their distributors in United States and office their. But we use our fast response and competitive prices to obtain our market. Although we may get only a small market, but at least we exist there. Only existing there first, we can grow there, don't we? A good fame is not easy to build but we want to build it.

Thank you
Tony

If they are not U/L approved, where in the United States can you install one of these and still pass the electrical codes ??

Anything electrical [in the sign industry] must be made with U/L approved parts, assembled with U/L approved electricians and stamped with an authorized U/L stamp on the outside for the inspector to see at a glance. It must be registered U/L through and through. How do you get around this legally ??

I see you are selling full units. If something other than bulbs go out, can ANY parts be obtained to fix a broken unit, regardless of what goes wrong ??

I know a guy that has a Chinese LED board and he can't get parts to fit his unit. He's tried and no one can get the parts from Mainland China. Are you set up with all and every serviceable part in your machine for in the United States ??

kgirl

Where's the beef?

dlcled

If not nations protect animations or sea foods, we can eat here in China. China has less laws on banning eating animals or seafood, river/lake food.Not very human. But,this is culture here. don't know it is right or wrong...:Oops:

Chinese mitten crabs. Illegal in US as they are invasive. Sell for upwards of 50dollars per poun....also now sold live in vending machines at subway stationsn.