• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Led flex tubing

jeffkics

Sign Says
So is there money to be made with this led flex tubing signage? I have had a few inquiries of late and wondering.

Are there specific product distributors out there for the small sign shop to start doing these?

I am looking at them and it just looks like a plexi backer, standoffs/clips, end caps for where you cut. Etc.. are there good instructional videos out there? Maybe from a manufacturer of the tubing?

Without trade shows right now there is no where to really see this stuff live.

Evan Gillette

I'd be interested to see if anyone has ventured to use products other than g2g and how they held up. The stuff is super cheap on eBay amazon etc., but the name brand stuff is quite expensive (relatively).

There is always money to be made if you have the right customer, if you have had several inquiries and are comfortable with the process why not just run a quote for a project or two and see what the response is?

Anyone know off the top of their head if any such products are ul listed in the SAM? Their product page has UL icon but that's as far as I've looked

nreklam

[QUOTE = "jeffkics, post: 1507192, member: 51884"] Dakle, ima li novca koji se može zaraditi s ovom LED cijevnom natpisom cijevi? Kasno sam imao nekoliko upita i pitao sam se.

Postoje li posebni distributeri proizvoda da ih mala prodavaonica zna početi raditi?

Gledam ih i izgleda samo poput pleksi podloge, odstupanja / isječaka, završnih kapa za mjesto na kojem ste izrezali. Itd .. postoje li tamo dobri video za poduku? Možda od proizvođača cijevi?

Bez sajmova trenutno nema mjesta za stvarno vidjeti ove stvari uživo. [/ QUOTE]

nreklam

Ovo su primjeri, vrlo je jednostavno raditi s neonskim cijevima sa fleksibilnim LED vodilicama.. Koristi plexiglas ili forex, urezati konturu , debljinu kolika je i po njima oblikovati

Attachments

• 20200116_125420.jpg
    20200116_125420.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 208
  • 20201126_194602.jpg
    20201126_194602.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 204
  • 20201221_094324.jpg
    20201221_094324.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 194

nreklam

Mogu vam ponuditi pomoć u izradi, način rada je jednostavan.
Prvo je najbolje napraviti oblik pleksiglasa za udove, forex.
Slijedite ovaj oblik oblika i može se skratiti svaka 3 cm

nreklam

Zove se flex - led neon, Bitno je da je u silikonu, vodi jako brigu da spojeve dobro izoliraš. Ja koristim tekuče ljepilo u plastici ( takozvano vruče ljepilo.) Vodi brigu da na spojevima ne dođe voda.

Inks

Sloan has a 12V product with a variety of colors. Check their website for details. It works very well and is ideal for lighting up the perimeter of buildings. Yes you can make money!

Inks

The Sloan product is flexible neon and the contour needs heat to mold into a jig to take shape and then load the light engine - that is a lot of work. I believe you can cap and solder the Sloan product in the field. I use to sell Global Lux which was very similar except it was 24V which allowed for longer runs per power supply. Check France I think they have a 24v product.

nreklam

Ja isto koristim sloan led 12 volt, imam dobra iskustva radim sa njim več 2 godine i nemam reklamacije. Ako si zainteresiran mogu ti ponuditi cijenu od 15 Usd po 1 met. veličina 8 x 13 mm