• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED 'Open' signs

GVP

Greetings!

Can anyone recommend a source: I'm looking for four LED signs - 2 that say "Open" in English, and 2 in French. The other criteria is that they must be suitable for outside use. I'm thinking this may be a custom job, but thought I'd ask?

Thanks in advance!

dlcled

To custom such a sign may be costly. It might be a little bit cheaper than full matrix but not be a big different. "Open" signs are always fabricated as "Semioutdoor" use. If you know some electricity, you may DIY such a sign and fabricate a metal case to make it water proof being used outside.

If you need other message centers, you can visit our products:
http://www.dlcledco.com/Outdoor+LED+Message+Center/

SD&F

Hello,
We carry LED's and I know that you are going to need to have the ones in French custom made. We might be able to assist with the ones in English(depending on specs), but if you need to have one custom made you should go to the same source for better pricing.

qmr55

Sam's Club carries the Open signs in English, but good luck on the French ones...they will need to be custom made most likely or you will have to find them over sea's and have them shipped here!

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Greetings!

Can anyone recommend a source: I'm looking for four LED signs - 2 that say "Open" in English, and 2 in French. The other criteria is that they must be suitable for outside use. I'm thinking this may be a custom job, but thought I'd ask?

Thanks in advance!

EM Plastics carries them, but whether they have them in French or not, is another question. I know that Costco over the years has also sold LED Open signs. Maybe, if you're in Quebec, the Costcos there may have French versions... (of course, that may be a very naive assumption on my part... )