• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Led signboard installation

Hai folks, I'm a safety officer in a shipbuilding company. Inside the company, we use signboards for navigation as well as safety precautions as a part of our safety concern. Last day as a part of updation we planned to install Led signboards instead of normal signboards. So we organized a team for doing this process. Now we need a team for doing this installation process. Anyone knows any organizations doing this signboard installation? What is your opinion? Share your perspectives, which will be really helpful

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Hai folks, I'm a safety officer in a shipbuilding company. Inside the company, we use signboards for navigation as well as safety precautions as a part of our safety concern. Last day as a part of updation we planned to install Led signboards instead of normal signboards. So we organized a team for doing this process. Now we need a team for doing this installation process. Anyone knows any organizations doing this signboard installation? What is your opinion? Share your perspectives, which will be really helpful

This community is for sign professionals. I recommend you call a local sign installation company to help you get these safely installed.

Yeahgor

Born to be The Designer.
Now we need a team for doing this installation process. Anyone knows any organizations doing this signboard installation? What is your opinion? Share your perspectives, which will be really helpful

As I understand, you are a safety professional so you know where these LEDsigns should be installed... The only you need is to install it properly? So in case you already have these LEDsign boards, any electrician on your construction site who works with a low voltage (12V) can do that installation.
In case you have no these LEDsigns you can find them on the market by searching keywords "Safety LED signs" and later install them.

-----------

As I understand, you are a safety professional so you know where these LEDsigns should be installed... The only you need is to install it properly? So in case you already have these LEDsign boards, any electrician on your construction site who works with a low voltage (12V) can do that installation.
In case you have no these LEDsigns you can find them on the market by searching keywords "Safety LED signs" and later install them.

-----------
We had normal signboards so we are going to replace them with LED boards

MikePro

A) no spec, or brand, or model, then no idea how to direct you.
B) whomever you purchase your "signboards" from, most likely has that info for you
C) +1 to hiring a subcontractor, if anything to manage your "team". Experienced hands on-site is much more helpful than crowdsourcing a forum with minimal details.