• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions LED signs for advertisement

Matthew Tom

Hey,

I'm running a restaurant for the past few years. Things aren't smooth enough and the business is degrading. So, I decided to renovate my restaurant to attract more customers. The renovation was done in a short span of time. My cousins suggested replacing the display boards placed in front of the shop with LED signs. LED signboards in front of shops would be eye-catching and it would help in growing the business. I have been using neon signboards for the last two years.

Now, I'm planning to install a LED signboard. I came across different companies installing LED signs in Mississauga. Does somebody have an experience of installing LED signboards? Waiting for an expert advice. Thank you in advance!

MikePro

what is this "newstylesigns.com" link posted in the OP? feels like advertisement spam from a first time poster, but usually they at least have a working web address.

brentjosker

Watchfire is okay if you want to pay premium money for a sign that is going to break down just like the rest of them I have serviced 6 watch fire signs in the last year-and-a-half what the same outcome all of their parts are proprietary and cost a lot of money including the software
The other two major companies that I would recommend would be optech or hyoco dollar-for-dollar these places are the cheapest I used to be a dealer for all of them but eventually you get wore out of paying the high dollar for sign that's going to break down anyways
so what I did is so what I did is I did a lot of research and I'm buying direct from China been dealing with the same company for 10 years and we ended up building our own sign panels own software and our own Wireless and we are our own warrantiers.

ayzal00

Good to share. Make a spectacular visual statement using our best-in-class, full-color perimeter LED screens. Captivate your audience with rich-color, bright displays to bring them closer. At perimeter led screen, we help you bring your audience closer through our perimeter LED screens. From stadiums to soccer grounds, our perimeter LED displays can recap astonishing, history-making moments and get everyone into the game. With pixel pitches ranging from 10mm to 16mm, our perimeter LED screens are excellent for creating rich color displays, attracting audience attention, and streaming detail-heavy content without losing quality. They bring everyone closer, no matter how far away they are.