• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ledco 30 inch Laminator

RG

Up for sale here is a used, LEDCO 30" laminator. I bought it a few years ago along with some other sign equipment. I had to re-wire it to get it to work. I did put a variable speed switch on it. The foot switch, emergency stop buttons, and forward and reverse switch do not work. Just don't be careless enough to let your fingers get between those rollers. The rollers are in good shape. Looks like media that's about 5/8" will easily go through the rollers. I have only used this laminator to put masking tape on 30" cut vinyl for a large job I did a few years ago. It worked perfectly. I have also used it for sheet laminating printed vinyl and applying that vinyl to maxmetal. I put wheels on the laminator when I got it. That makes the work surface about 41" tall. The laminator itself is 50" tall, 26" deep, and 51" wide and weighs around 200 pounds. You can take it home with you for only $200. I can't ship this item. It's Pickup only. Ask any questions. This is an "as is", "no returns, no refund" sale. Thanks for viewing.

Attachments

• Laminator.jpg
    Laminator.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 386
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    727.3 KB · Views: 244
  • Left-side.jpg
    Left-side.jpg
    723.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Right-side.jpg
    Right-side.jpg