• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lef2 200

john2k20

hi .

i am interested in an lef2 200. now i have few questions .
first one is does anyone know what is the best way to design molds / jiggs to place more products in to print in a serie . wich software to use .
also the bofa that comes with it . i asked roland but they didnt answer that , i wanna know how much power the bofa uses like how manny watts an hour . anyone knows that ?
and is it realy needed also ? i want to work it from home so is it needed to have teh bofa or not ?

greetings.

CanuckSigns

I would recommend seeing one in action first, they are cool machines, but not something I would run in my home, the ink stinks even with the BOFA unit, it's manageable in a shop, but I wouldn't put it near my family.

john2k20

o ok is it that bad ? its near a door also. but is it only the smell or is it unhealthy? its not that i print the whole day orso.

CanuckSigns

o ok is it that bad ? its near a door also. but is it only the smell or is it unhealthy? its not that i print the whole day orso.

I'm not sure about how unhealthy it is, but it smells enough to make me feel unwell, and I print with a solvent printer all day so I'm used to ink/unpleasant smells.

If I brought one home it would last about 30 minutes before the wife would make me get it out.