• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lengthy English to Spanish Translation

Marie

Does anyone have a reliable on-line source for English to Spanish translations for signs wording? I have a list of rules for a construction site sign that is beyond my Spanish abilities and is too complicated for the free services available. I have a quote from daytranslations.com (I linked to them from Babelfish). Anyone ever used them or have a recommendation for an accurate translation source? THANKS!

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I always have the customer provide the translated text, or tell them there will be an added cost to translate and guarantee the text (= to the cost of the sign). They will quickly find someone they trust on their staff who can translate the copy. Otherwise, you will get to remake the sign after someone complains about the copy.

Marie

That idea worked perfectly! My customer just emailed me the translated text. I guess everyone speaks MONEY :)